The SciFi channel just aired a funny promo for Galactica that features Grace Park (Boomer) and Tahmoh Penikett (Helo) making a BSG-inspired cocktail drink called a “Cylon Shooter”.
It contains these ingredients:
• “A little bit of Lichee — something exotic”
• Coconut Creme
• Lichee Juice
• Tabasco Sauce
Boomer never actually explains how much of each ingredient goes into a Cylon, but we’ll take a stab at it.
1. Blend the lichee fruit, coconut creme, and lichee juice into a nice creamy consistency.
2. Pour the mixture into the bottom half of a shot glass.
3. Next, add enough vokda to fill the shotglass to 3/4’s of its height. (More is okay, but don’t forget you’ll need some room at the top for the next step.)
4. Add a dollop of tabasco sauce “for that kick”.
5. Pour grenadine into the center of the drink, allowing it to bubble up from the bottom. (This step gives the drink its signature “Cylon red” look.)
6. Place a cherry on top.
7. Drink to the Cylons… umm… Colonials!
To view the clip (and several screencaps), check out Northern Lights, a Helo fansite.